How to Save Office 365 Emails Instantly?
"I manage my emails using Outlook 365. There are a tonne of emails in my Outlook 365 account, and I need to deliver the client reporting of email data with attachments. May I rapidly save emails from Office 365 webmail to my desktop so that I can report them? It would be fantastic if you could assist me.
Well! The topic of today's post, which is how to save Office 365 emails to desktop, is suggested by the inquiry. Today we'll speak about a problem I've seen many customers encounter when trying to archive emails in Office 365
Webmail. We'll go over the many options available to us for Office 365 email storage.
Talking about the user query let's know the step-by-step solution.
How Can I Save Emails From My Office 365 Webmail?
We have several options for where to save Outlook 365 data. Any drive path on the client's PC could be used to save it. Your Office 365 emails can be saved as PST, HTML, PDF, OneDrive
Let's have a little discussion.
Save Office 365 Email in PST Format
One of the most notable methods clients utilised to save their Outlook 365 data is exporting emails to Personal Storage Files (PST). Outlook automatically creates a PST file for the mailbox, as you are all aware. Let's talk about how to export PST from Office 365
Installation of Outlook is required.
- Set up your Microsoft Outlook O365 account.
- Then select File > Import & Export.
- Import & Export Wizard > Click on Export to a File.
- To move the mailbox's contents to a PST file, choose an Outlook data file.
- Select Include SubFolders by checking the box next to it.
- Click Finish.
How Would You Save Selected Emails or Bulk Emails?
Go for the kill!
Actually, there isn't a method that is as effective for saving Office 365's mass Outlook emails. The folder hierarchy is not preserved, just as when you save several PST files. In an older version of Outlook, there is also a PST file size restriction. If so, you can use the the Advik Office 365 Backup Tool
to save both individual and bulk O365 emails to your desktop. It is a rapid and reliable solution.
The software has a few standout characteristics, including:
- Keep copies of your emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and any related attachments.
- This tool allows you to preserve the mailbox for different user accounts.
- Save emails from Outlook 365 in the PST, EML, and MSG file formats.
- Maintain proper folder organisation while keeping the original contents untouched.
- offers the Date-Filter option, allowing you to choose a date range and export particular emails from Office 365.
Save Office 365 Emails in HTML Format
The option to store Office 365 emails in HTML Format is another one you have. To achieve this, take the following actions:
- Launch the email folder called Mailbox.
- Select File, then Save As.
- A window will appear; select the location path where emails should be saved, provide a filename, choose Save as Type, choose HTML, and press Save.
It should be noted that the process takes a lot of time if you have many emails. By following the aforementioned steps, you export emails from Office 365 to HTML
format with ease.
Save Office 365 Emails in PDF Format
It can be difficult to export emails from Office 365 to PDF
files. Why? The reason for this is that there isn't a straightforward way to save emails as PDFs. You must first save Office 365 email as HTML before converting it to word. Save the files afterwards in PDF format.
These are the actions:
- To save Office 365 email as HTML, perform the actions listed above.
- Start MS Word. File -> Open Drag the HTML file into the window and select "Save As"
- Click Save after selecting a file type, such as PDF.
- You successfully save your file in PDF format.
Office 365 Emails saved to OneDrive
Users occasionally look up the phrase "save Office 365 email to OneDrive
for business client uses." Therefore, if you want to store Office 365 emails to One drive, you may accomplish it in only 2 easy steps:
- From Outlook, drag the email to the Desktop. The desktop mail is saved in.msg file format.
- Drag that.msg file into iCloud after opening One Drive on your computer.
The blog is for anyone looking for a way to download email from Office 365 webmail to their desktop. We've talked about the various file formats that you can use to save Office 365 emails. Here, users will get the answer to their question on how to save O365 emails to PST, PDF, HTML, or One Drive. When you wish to save numerous emails in PST file format, a difficulty arises. For this, a professional solution has been discussed for immediate saving.