|Comment|| I am Manoj Aggarwal, a Digital Marketer in Success Dunia. I Feel Happy After Doing Help Some Needy Students Who Actually Want to Get Help Related to IGNOU where, IGNOU provides online or offline assignments containing 30% marks weightage and the rest 70% is theory. So if you want to be seated in the examination hall you have to pass in both which is conducted by IGNOU in the months of June and December. You have to submit the IGNOU Assignment|
or project work within the due date.