The grade for the abstract is not put in the record book, but it is this type of work that teachers often use in intermediate certification and for admission of final certification in the subject. Often - especially for part-time students - it is enough to write a good abstract to get credit. But for a normal student, its better to seek help from write my papers
service. The abstract can also be considered as a preparatory stage for more serious scientific work.
What is an abstract
All pupils and students write essays, but few do it right with help fo https://writemypapers.company/buy-thesis-paper service
. Often, students fail to write an essay beautifully, and they slip into an ordinary report, which has little to do with a real scientific mini-work.
An abstract is an abbreviated retelling of the content of the primary document or documents with basic factual information.
Those. the essence of such work is to retell and summarize the information received on this topic. Educational abstracts can be divided into two categories:
- Abstract from one source. It can be an abstract of an article, a book. Such work involves the study of one primary source, highlighting the main ideas, presenting them (with support for quotations) and formulating conclusions.
- An abstract from several sources to cover a specific topic. In this case, the student must select several sources on the topic, preferably containing different author's positions on the subject of research, analyze them and draw their own conclusions. It is imperative to write the sources used in the abstract, and when citing, make references to them.
The abstract should not be limited to copying a source or compiling material from two or three sources. The methods of writing an abstract involve the processing of the material by the author hired at https://writemypapers.company/buy-compare-and-contrast-essay
What parts does the abstract consist of?
To write an abstract in accordance with methodology, you need to include the following structural elements:
- Title page.
- Contents (table of contents).
- Introductory part (introduction).
- The main text, which can be divided into sections and subsections.
- The final part (conclusion).
- List of used literature.
- Applications (optional).
The rules for writing an abstract assume that the ratio between the volumes of the parts will be maintained. The title page and the table of contents occupy one page each. About 70-80% of the volume of the abstract falls on the main part, 5% - on the introduction and conclusion.
Consider how to write a 20-page abstract. A sample plan (provided as an example) with scope in pages:
- Title page - 1 page.
- Table of contents - 1 page.
- Introduction - 1 page.
- The first chapter is 7 pages.
- The second chapter is 8 pages.
- Conclusion - 1 page.
- List of sources - 1 page.
In this case, the introduction and conclusion account for 5% of the volume, and for the main part, 75%.